LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

LegacyWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enhance Shaman Bugs

3 posters

Go down

Enhance Shaman Bugs Empty Enhance Shaman Bugs

Post  Bereyl Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:49 pm

Enh shaman time:

Windfury Weapon - "Imbue the Shaman's weapon with wind. Each hit has a 20% chance of triggering three extra attacks with 4430 bonus attack power. Lasts 30 minutes."

The proc chance is WAY too low, not sure if 3sec icd is there. Quickly tested on random mage in duel, out of 46 melee hits, 23 main hand hits, 1 windfury proc.

Frozen Power - "Increases the damage done by your Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lava Lash, and Shock spells by 10% on targets afflicted by your Frostbrand Attack effect, and your Frost Shock has a 100% chance to root the target in ice for 5 sec. when used on targets at or further than 15 yards from you."

It is now freezing (YAY), BUT there is no 15 yard restriction on it. It will freeze even if you're on top of them.

Earthen Power - "Your Earthbind Totem's pulses have a 100% chance to also remove all snare effects from you and nearby friendly targets."

I'm not 100% on this, but according to wowhead comments at 4.0.6 it should remove cone of cold slowing effect and concussive shot slowing effect, i tested both of these and it did not. Again, i'm not sure, but if someone who played retail/knows anything about snare/root/slow effects could test or enlighten me, i'd appreciate it
Bereyl
Bereyl

Number of Posts : 13
Residence : New Hapshire

Back to top Go down

Enhance Shaman Bugs Empty Re: Enhance Shaman Bugs

Post  Anguskhan Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 pm

According to Snares!, you would be correct that concussive shot and the slow from Cone of Cold should be removed.
Anguskhan
Anguskhan
Admin
Admin

Number of Posts : 84
Residence : Texas

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyFot Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Fixed the Frozen Power Talent to work correctly with the distance restriction.

Fixed the Earthen Power Talent to remove concussive shot and the slow from Cone of Cold. Also fix a non friendly bug with this talent.

Windfury's proc has to do with its cooldown, this will take some testing.
HolyFot
HolyFot
Developer / Owner
Developer / Owner

Number of Posts : 25

http://www.legacywow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down