LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

LegacyWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameMaster App!

2 posters

Go down

GameMaster App! Empty GameMaster App!

Post  Frankthetank Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:49 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Frankthetank

2. Where in the world are you located? United States Bingahtmon Ny! Very Happy

3. What time zone are you located in? GMT+1

4. How old are you? 19

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? Ive played retail for 3 years Cool

6. How long have you played on ZwowZ? Well ive played awhile back but the the server went under so i just came back and loveing it! Smile

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Monday-Friday 9am-10pm saturday-sunday 9am-11pm

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?Nope!

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
12+

10. Do you have Skype? Nope but can get it!

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Nope but im a fast learner

12. Tell us a little about yourself. Well my name is Frank i like to play golf and ride bikes im a chill guy im easy to get along with and i love wow!

13. Explain why you think you would be a good ZwowZ GM. I think i would be a good zwowz gm because i can be online alot i can make events and im friendly and easy to get along with!

14. What interests you most about the GM position? Helping the Server makeing events and handling tickets

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the Server/Community? Well i could make the server have less hackers other then that its pretty great!

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? Nope my spelling might not be that great but im working on it so cut me some slack plz lol!

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Nothering its great

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? I would freeze everbody for 5 min if they did not start fighting and i would stop the event!

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Helping the players with thier prombles!

Thanks For Reading My GameMaster App!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankthetank

Number of Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

GameMaster App! Empty Re: GameMaster App!

Post  Wolv3rine Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:51 pm

Helping the players with "thier prombles". Hehe.
Wolv3rine
Wolv3rine
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of Posts : 83
Residence : New Hampshire

Back to top Go down