LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

LegacyWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

legacy wow and rebel wow - connected???

2 posters

Go down

legacy wow and rebel wow - connected??? Empty legacy wow and rebel wow - connected???

Post  mavet Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:13 am

So I see that nobody is still here. Well, on the off chance someone does see this, I had a question. I was playing on rebel wow a week or 2 ago - no not advertising just explaining something. Someone pm'd me saying to come here that it's better. Ummm... this looks like a really nice place but I never see anyone around on forums to get any info. I would also like to ask if you guys have any connection to rebel wow. I was reading the transmog guide here and you guys do it THE EXACT SAME WAY AS REBEL WOW DOES. So What's up with this? why not just use the moggy commands: @transmog[slot][idtemid#]? I also noticed you have VIP donate or whatnot? What is this for? What will it give me? Will I get some gm commands that let me morph into other npc that look cool? A teleport command? I'd like to join but the site offers little to no info as to what this is. And to be honest, before I toss my money at you, I'd like some further info on stuff Smile

Thanks for your time in readin this Smile
mavet
mavet

Number of Posts : 7
Residence : The 6th Ring of Hell

Back to top Go down

legacy wow and rebel wow - connected??? Empty Re: legacy wow and rebel wow - connected???

Post  Anguskhan Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:37 pm

Believe it or not, Rebel actually made their transmog after we did. On a side note though, our basic transmog system is a universal one that we found, along with just about every other server. However, the reason ours is better, is if you look at our Set Transmog. You can save whole sets and switch between them by pressing a button. No other server has that.

VIP will get you better starting gear for 4.3.4 if we can make it playable (as in fix the 3-4 major bugs still left). For the 4.0.6 realm you get free vicious and T11, along with discounted transmog gear. (Most people pay 100 tokens for a piece, VIPs pay 50 tokens).
VIPs have several GM commands:
-Tele
-Morph
-Guild Create
And of course you would want to look into this, anyone even thinking about donating would tongue. And don't worry, we don't hold anything against people who play on other servers. It's your choice where you want to play, we just hope it will be Legacy WoW!

If you have any more questions, just shoot them my way.
Anguskhan
Anguskhan
Admin
Admin

Number of Posts : 84
Residence : Texas

Back to top Go down

legacy wow and rebel wow - connected??? Empty Re: legacy wow and rebel wow - connected???

Post  mavet Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Anguskhan wrote:Believe it or not, Rebel actually made their transmog after we did. On a side note though, our basic transmog system is a universal one that we found, along with just about every other server. However, the reason ours is better, is if you look at our Set Transmog. You can save whole sets and switch between them by pressing a button. No other server has that.

VIP will get you better starting gear for 4.3.4 if we can make it playable (as in fix the 3-4 major bugs still left). For the 4.0.6 realm you get free vicious and T11, along with discounted transmog gear. (Most people pay 100 tokens for a piece, VIPs pay 50 tokens).
VIPs have several GM commands:
-Tele
-Morph
-Guild Create
And of course you would want to look into this, anyone even thinking about donating would tongue. And don't worry, we don't hold anything against people who play on other servers. It's your choice where you want to play, we just hope it will be Legacy WoW!

If you have any more questions, just shoot them my way.

Thanks for answering so quickly Smile do we also get the .additem gm command. I love the tbc era so I like to grab, from wowhead, the tbc gear/weap codes and add those to the game and then moggy myself out to that era. Also, I heard that a lot was working here - spells, profs, retail quests, etc... how bugged are these things? What's the gold drop rate? and if vip's have the .add or .mod command, then I guess gold isn't an issue lol! Is this place a pve or pvp server? I like to only pve. I really don't want to be flagged for pvp all the time and have to worry about being ganked by some fool while trying to lvl or quest.

More questions while I can remember Smile pets. Do pets, hunter, lock, etc..., hold aggro? Are the rare cata pets here like pogeyan? I like to farm rep with the different factions and get achievements - do those work here? Anything custom or OP? Like would I be able to solo AQ40 or the Lich King? Can I solo raids or do I need a group? If there is a low pop on this server, might be hard to solo old raid content: e.g., Black Temple.

That's what I can think of now. I'll post more questions as I think of them Smile and thanks Smile
mavet
mavet

Back to top Go down

Post  Anguskhan Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:34 pm

VIPs do not get the additem command. As you can imagine, VIPs abuse that command in the past, so it was taken away. If you want items from BC, you would either have to:
1) Farm them
2) Make them (professions)
3) Buy them from a gm. Tokens aren't that hard to earn, so it is fairly easy to get items that way.

You should honestly never run out of gold... ever. I have yet to run out of gold and I am always spending it leveling professions, so it is not a worry. If you do run out, just make a new character and mail the 50k starting gold to yourself. Problem solved.

Right now quests are disabled since this is an instant 85 server. If you don't want to get ganked while running around, I would suggest either flying where you need to go, use the teleporter, or just stay away from guru and other places prone to ganking. However, we have almost every raid fully scripted and working. There are just a few problems, but if there are a good amount of PvErs, then the Devs have no problem fixing the raids 100%. Later on there will be different drops most likely from the raids, since you can buy all of the items from vendors.

Pets are decent right now. The damage needs to be increased for them, but growl does work. If you want to tame pets, we do have a hunter pet area which has several rare creatures. I have put one of each family from each of the 3 trees in the area, so you should have plenty to choose from. Otherwise you can just go find them easily.

There are no custom items, and there will never be any OP items for our server. We do not allow the twilight hammer belt, QA gear, or any other OP items to be used by anyone other than GMs who may be testing something. GMs will never use those items in open combat though, so no worry.

You can solo most of the older raids fairly easily, just like on retail. It may take a while, but it is possible. However, some of the older raids are buggy and it is impossible to get through certain parts where the Gobjects are bugged and whatnot. These might be fixed in the future, it just depends on what the demand to be fixed is. You do need a raid group to get into the old raids, but you can easily have someone get onto a character they won't use, add them to a group and then they log off. I've done it that way before.
Anguskhan
Anguskhan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mavet Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:52 pm

I'm just curious as to why the raids are still set to "group" when they can have the flag removed so you can enter solo. But ok... I'll have to think about coming over. I get more gm commands on the server i'm at now and can customize my moggy style on the fly. I'm more stylish Wink that's why I like the .add command. Plus accessing wowhead for illusionary bags comes in handy as I have a tendency to be a ginormouse tbc horder for cool looking stuff Smile

Thanks for the info though - very nice of you Smile
mavet
mavet

Back to top Go down

Post  Anguskhan Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:29 pm

For bags you can get full 36 slot bags for free. It has always been that way. And ye, it would be nice if we could trust VIPs with a command such as .additem, but unfortunately it is far too easy to abuse. And no problem, I am always here to help.
Anguskhan
Anguskhan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mavet Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Anguskhan wrote:For bags you can get full 36 slot bags for free. It has always been that way. And ye, it would be nice if we could trust VIPs with a command such as .additem, but unfortunately it is far too easy to abuse. And no problem, I am always here to help.

thanks again for the info Smile
mavet
mavet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down