LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

LegacyWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoke Bomb and FoK

2 posters

Go down

Smoke Bomb and FoK Empty Smoke Bomb and FoK

Post  subaru190 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:23 pm

I have recently turned to heavily playing my rouge (scrúbyó) and see that Smoke Bomb has a fully working animation, working CD but doesn't seem to stop people from hitting you/casting at you outside of the bomb.
I feel with the increasing amount of people on the server this is a needed fix as although rouges are OP in this patch with CC we are broken.
Also Fan of Knives seems not to be hitting within the range and then isn't applying poison, this is needed as being kited as a rouge just boils my blood with anger!!
Sorry for the sudden outrage and hope these get fixed.

subaru190

Number of Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Smoke Bomb and FoK Empty Re: Smoke Bomb and FoK

Post  Ner'zhul Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:19 pm

subaru190 wrote:I have recently turned to heavily playing my rouge (scrúbyó) and see that Smoke Bomb has a fully working animation, working CD but doesn't seem to stop people from hitting you/casting at you outside of the bomb.
I feel with the increasing amount of people on the server this is a needed fix as although rouges are OP in this patch with CC we are broken.
Also Fan of Knives seems not to be hitting within the range and then isn't applying poison, this is needed as being kited as a rouge just boils my blood with anger!!
Sorry for the sudden outrage and hope these get fixed.
It does stop auto attack,if ur enemy is outside of smoke bomb.As for FoK i saw some time ago if u put any kind of poison on throw weapon and use FoK it triggers that posion.

Ner'zhul
VIP
VIP

Number of Posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum