LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

LegacyWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[HELP!]'Invisible' character selection screen?

2 posters

Go down

[HELP!]'Invisible' character selection screen? Empty [HELP!]'Invisible' character selection screen?

Post  Rayne Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Hi, I'm trying to come in and check the server out. But when I create a character it auto sends me back to the character creation screen. if I go 'back' to my character Selection screen there are no characters there. But in the 'Realm Select' window it shows that I have 1 character on the 4.3.x realm. I downloaded your launcher and launched the game with it.

Edit: I've been trying to upload screenshots on here,but they won't upload direct for some reason, And am not allowed to post external links to my Photo Bucket for another 7 days.... So if you are able to help and need screenshots to see what I'm encountering, Add me on Skype. Nohealz87

Rayne

Number of Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

[HELP!]'Invisible' character selection screen? Empty Re: [HELP!]'Invisible' character selection screen?

Post  Rayne Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Seriously there is not 1 single user active enough on these forums to answer the many forum threads relating to this same issue? Someone help or post a sticky under guides or on this 'Server Help' section of the forum so people can fix it.

Rayne

Back to top Go down

[HELP!]'Invisible' character selection screen? Empty Sorry.

Post  Reavus Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:02 pm

legacywow.proboards.com are the new forums. NO STAFF MEMBER ever checks these forums anymore (I believe) except for me and only very rarely. Sorry.

I've told the server owner and he fixed a table error so it should be fine now. Please try again. Smile

Reavus

Number of Posts : 16

Back to top Go down

[HELP!]'Invisible' character selection screen? Empty Re: [HELP!]'Invisible' character selection screen?

Post  Rayne Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:08 pm

Reavus wrote:legacywow.proboards.com are the new forums. NO STAFF MEMBER ever checks these forums anymore (I believe) except for me and only very rarely. Sorry.

I've told the server owner and he fixed a table error so it should be fine now. Please try again. Smile

Thank you very much for the response. Have been sitting here hitting the refresh button like every minute since creating this thread,lol.

Rayne

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down