LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

LegacyWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iplay's GM App

2 posters

Go down

Iplay's GM App Empty Iplay's GM App

Post  Iplay Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:25 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Iplaywithhax.

2. Where in the world are you located?
Romania.

3. What time zone are you located in? GMT

4. How old are you? I am 24 years old.

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? I didnt play Retail.

6. How long have you played on ZwowZ? About one year or so.

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Arround 4-8 hours every day, cant tell specific timers since my job doesent have an fixed program.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
No.

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? Like i said arround 4-8 hours.

10. What is your Ventrilo Username? I dont have one.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Yes i have a vast GM experience, some dev experience, also worked with DBs on servers i was Co-Owner.

12. Tell us a little about yourself. Well... my name is Dan, im 24 yo, i study Law and Informatics, i like to keep myself in shape, i love wow ofc, and i consider myself a people's man.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good ZwowZ GM.
Experience baby...

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
Making things happen.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the Server/Community?
A more interesting, balanced, relaxing gaming environment.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? Well I try to keep it good, but i can do some mistakes since i dont practice every day.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? ATM : buged items buged procs, some spell class related balances...

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
Good Comunication.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Making sure players have all the tools to enjoy staying with ZwowZ ofc.
Iplay
Iplay
BANNED
BANNED

Number of Posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Iplay's GM App Empty Re: Iplay's GM App

Post  scheMe Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Decent person, saw him online +1 Smile

scheMe
ZwowZ staff
ZwowZ staff

Number of Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:41 pm

-1, Seen you online raging at poeple for loosing a duel blaming things etc.
Also Several poeple have said you have hacked in LFG Chat. And you rage way to easy

Back to top Go down

Post  Iplay Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh my... you are really sad kido... mad bc you just lost the bg i joined(you were 2v1) and now post here? If i only seen it a bit earlier, to print your trolling and let ppl see your true face.

Edit: Oh wait.. who is that troll?

http : //www . picz . ro/pictures/2d8fcf351a233076d873bd2b5499682c.jpg

or this one?

http : //www . picz . ro/pictures/a9544ddcc43ef526c8623fed1dd6a3bf.jpg

and to prove that you are the ultimate troll, here is what you think about the server:

http : //www . picz . ro/pictures/fd7604d6d410cc74455c266361201b29.jpg
Iplay
Iplay
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Lol good editing.. I didnt even say any of those, Cos i dont type like that

Nice.. Im sad? Wow you edited some stuff so im looking bad? Nice try kiddo, But if you look at everything on the fourms, I dont type nothing like that ;O?

Lol how old are you 12?

Last edited by Facient on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:29 pm

A any of those are right?

Why arnt i in any of them lolol..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 pm

Zoom in on the chat and look at those pixels around the sentences , nice editing bruv please delete this guy's gm app also
Faking screenshots isnt a thing we want a gm to have on zwowz.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks woosshh, Atleast i know im not alone. Lol You would'nt bealive how it feels to know somone has got your back. Knowing that your not gonna victimized

Back to top Go down

Post  Iplay Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Really? You cant see yourself in the ss's?
Take a better look at the screenshots:
http ://www .picz.ro/pictures/fa96066b7680095535937089a4c78c4d.jpg
http ://www .picz.ro/pictures/e6fd431f4f60a13f3f5f931666a4c8dc.jpg
http ://www .picz.ro/pictures/e73b02626d1099b78b63ae78cd49c3d0.jpg
You are both trolls.
Iplay
Iplay
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Is my grammar like that? Nope. Do i speak like that Nope.

Ask like 95% Of who plays there i'm a kind person so why would i rage like that? + I'v been on my warrior tonight.. Not on my mage.. Ask Obviiavtin Handskake. I'v been doing some BGS for PvE Offsets so how could i say that on my mage? Mehh but nice editing i gotta give it to you mate.. Your 24? Acting like a 11 child who can't get their toy....
lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Iplay wrote:Really? You cant see yourself in the ss's?
You are both trolls.

Im gonna say it again.
The awesome pixels around the sentences. its weird that ur whole chatbar looks fine except those exact words from fancient
And besides that, he already said sorry against me and all is forgiven we are old friends and this "raging" you call is nothing more than telling people they use overpowered specs (prot pala jajaja)

Back to top Go down

Post  Iplay Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Woosshh wrote:
Iplay wrote:Really? You cant see yourself in the ss's?
You are both trolls.

Im gonna say it again.
The awesome pixels around the sentences. its weird that ur whole chatbar looks fine except those exact words from fancient
And besides that, he already said sorry against me and all is forgiven we are old friends and this "raging" you call is nothing more than telling people they use overpowered specs (prot pala jajaja)

Right. That should do it. I have nothing with the kid, but since he raged at me in that bg and after that saw his troll-post on my topic, well.... ppl must see what kind of person he really is.
He tried to take revenge for that bg by posting bullshit about me here, sadly hes an idiot and he acts like a stupid troll any moment of the day and i could print him later on.
Iplay
Iplay
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  scheMe Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 pm

That's enough guys :O

scheMe
ZwowZ staff
ZwowZ staff

Number of Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Just saying im not raging... I Dont like poeple who want to apply to a job to Help poeple when there willign to lie and abuse other's to get to that job... ;( Makes me sad

Heya Scheme

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 pm

If you play a year or so i would remember your name, but sadly i don't.
Did you use any other names?

Back to top Go down

Post  Iplay Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:05 am

I dont need you to remember me kid. Its enaugh i know you all.
Iplay
Iplay
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:37 am

Not exactly, because i think you're lying by saying you play here for over a year.

And what you're saying in qeustion 15 : What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the Server/Community?
A more interesting, balanced, relaxing gaming environment.

Is a lie too, you're hitting the most and it is a bug.... everyone knows it but your not helping the gm's to fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Iplay Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:41 am

Woosshh wrote:Not exactly, because i think you're lying by saying you play here for over a year.

And what you're saying in qeustion 15 : What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the Server/Community? A more interesting, balanced, relaxing gaming environment.

Is a lie too, you're hitting the most and it is a bug.... everyone knows it but your not helping the gm's to fix it.

I just kicked your ass in a duel and you went in ragespree like "i am gona get you baned", and now you come here to toll my post on forum. Like yout friend Facient. Kids these days...
I have news for you! No one cares what you think. Now go bark on other door troll.
Iplay
Iplay
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:46 am

Iplay wrote:
Woosshh wrote:Not exactly, because i think you're lying by saying you play here for over a year.

And what you're saying in qeustion 15 : What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the Server/Community? A more interesting, balanced, relaxing gaming environment.

I just kicked your ass in a duel and you went in ragespree like "i am gona get you baned", and now comed to toll my post on forum. Like yout friend Facient. Kids these days...
I have news for you! No one cares what you think. Now go bark on other door troll.

Now your showing the real you which is very bad and i take back what i said on my shammy, lava lash is bugged but still your pala hits too high and no other paladin can get those crits of and yet u wont help the GM´s to fix it eventhough u want the gm to be more balanced.

Son make up your mind and don´t tell lies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Iplay Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:50 am

Woosshh wrote:
Iplay wrote:

I just kicked your ass in a duel and you went in ragespree like "i am gona get you baned", and now comed to toll my post on forum. Like yout friend Facient. Kids these days...

Now your showing the real you which is very bad and i take back what i said on my shammy, lava lash is bugged but still your pala hits too high and no other paladin can get those crits of and yet u wont help the GM´s to fix it eventhough u want the gm to be more balanced.

Son make up your mind and don´t tell lies.

Learn 2 put out a sentence, bc you dont make any sense. And you say the same shit every time you rage, and you dont even understand some basic game mechanics. Now stop making a fool of yourself and go do something usefull... like anything else.
Iplay
Iplay
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 am

Like spelling enough as enaugh? or rage cause i am actually right.
And u said u never played retail, so let me ask u this : If u never played retail in ur life how do u know the "basic game mechanics" since your only playing pservers"

Back to top Go down

Post  Iplay Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:00 am

Woosshh wrote:Like spelling enough as enaugh? or rage cause i am actually right.
And u said u never played retail, so let me ask u this : If u never played retail in ur life how do u know the "basic game mechanics" since your only playing pservers"
Oh im sorry, english is not my main, instead i speak 3 others. Now its funny to see how so many compare retail mechanics with ps ones. And you dont need to play retail at all to know them. Now im done replaying to yout stupid posts. Feel free to continue posting tho.
Iplay
Iplay
BANNED
BANNED

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 am

iplay wrote:Oh im sorry, english is not my main, instead i speak 3 others. Now its funny to see how so many compare retail mechanics with ps ones. And you dont need to play retail at all to know them. Now im done replaying to yout stupid posts. Feel free to continue posting tho.

Thing is you got nothing more to say other than you're a faker and a liar. You want nothing good for the server otherwise u would explain how u did your damage on ur prot pala so that we could fix it and those 3 other languages wont help you here.

P.S my main language is dutch so english isn't my main either.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Lul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum