LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

LegacyWoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immature, Pethetic, Disrespectful GM

+4
Korrupt
Wolv3rine
sparc
Arkhangel
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Immature, Pethetic, Disrespectful GM Empty Immature, Pethetic, Disrespectful GM

Post  Arkhangel Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:01 am

Okay so here are some screenshots and ill explain my case and what happend
h t t p ://img818.imageshack.us/img818/7069/badgm.png

NOTE REMOVE THE SPACES IN HTTP TO SEE THE SCREENSHOTES
Note: I actually did not manage to get the screenshot when he gave me tokens and will say he didn't oh well not the problem anyway!

We were doing an event 1v1 me vs the rogue for the prize he said READY, SET, -Sapped- GO,
1st of all you are suppost to leave the Starting place until they say Go anways.... and when i told him he just consisted to say "Who cares, Just an Event, Grow Up" My problem was not losing the event but having a FAIR event and if i try to explain my case and all i get is WHO CARES? over and over and over its a tad disrespectful and annoying not to mention immature. I would consider taking down the note that says "FRIENDLY GM's" If you have people like Korrupt on your staff its a bit pethetic.
I did snap at the end of the conversation and call him a fucking retard because he would stop saying who cares and telling me to grow up so he will probably submit those screenshots making me out to be "The Bad Guy" when all i was doing at the end of this event was trying to fair match and all i got in return was WHO CARES, GROW UP. I don't know it just kind of pisses me off that i can't even get a fair match when a fucking GM is in charge.

Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of Posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Immature, Pethetic, Disrespectful GM Empty Re: Immature, Pethetic, Disrespectful GM

Post  sparc Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:05 am

I was sitting there the whole time I witnessed the whole event.. Trial Gms these days -_-
sparc
sparc
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of Posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Immature, Pethetic, Disrespectful GM Empty Re: Immature, Pethetic, Disrespectful GM

Post  Wolv3rine Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:14 am

Immature, Pethetic, Disrespectful GM 128029345274
Wolv3rine
Wolv3rine
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of Posts : 83
Residence : New Hampshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkhangel Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:18 am

The LEAST that ignorant fuck could have done was made a rematch instead ports me to the mall and tells ME to Grow up like take your own advice pal.
Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolv3rine Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:23 am

Immature, Pethetic, Disrespectful GM Headnod
Wolv3rine
Wolv3rine
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of Posts : 83
Residence : New Hampshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Korrupt Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 am

You did not exactly show the whole chat session, nor did you show when he sapped you before I said go. This is honestly a pointless complaint. It was a fair event, Thinggone won, you did not. You could have carried on with the fight but you were insulting me and cussing. So I removed you from the arena AFTER you were dead. You still cuss at me. And no I did not just say "who cares?" I have screenshots of me explaining to you why it was a fair event, you didn't want to post them, eh? You did not just try to talk it out with me. You said "HE SAPPED ME HE SAPPED ME" Then I said who cares. imageshack.us/photo/my-images/152/wowscrnshot072312123305.jpg/

Why edit things to look so one sided?

Korrupt
VIP
VIP

Number of Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Korrupt Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:40 am

Oh and sparc, you were not there. Lol.

Korrupt
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkhangel Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 am

LOLOL, Nice even though i said i eventually snapped and called you fucking retarded and no you did not say who cares after i said im sapped im sapped as you can see in my screenshots if you are not blind? You're a immature infant accept it, as i said before i do not care if i lost i have like 600 coins and full vic i don't need a reward? the point was you were being disrespecful and my pictures are not edited retard. GG hope you get revoked of your rights that you udderly do not deserve You have authority with becoming GM and it comes with being responsible and mature that you clearly are not.
Let me tell you if this sever was more populated and you had GM's like Korrupt running around doing events giving randoms items, alot of people would not stay.
Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkhangel Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:04 am

Arkhangel wrote:I did snap at the end of the conversation and call him a fucking retard because he would stop saying who cares and telling me to grow up so he will probably submit those screenshots making me out to be "The Bad Guy"

I'm not going to contiue arguing with you over the forums now i honestly do not care what you have to say you're wrong and im staying with the truth so lets wait for a person with higher authoirty gets a look at this THANKS.
Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Korrupt Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:09 am

Arkhangel wrote:Let me tell you if this sever was more populated and you had GM's like Korrupt running around doing events giving randoms items, alot of people would not stay.

So they like waiting an hour for a BG queue? I actually don't have time for your complaints about me. Gonna leave it at that.

Korrupt
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkhangel Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 am

What the hell are you talking about snorting too much? waiting an hour for a BG que i said MORE populated so you wouldnt be waiting an hour wtf are you on kid.
Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  sparc Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:11 am

Korrupt wrote:Oh and sparc, you were not there. Lol.

TF i was Lmao.. i was above the ring watching.. outside the purple derp..
sparc
sparc
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of Posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:13 am

Honestly, if you didn't care about losing this topic wouldn't exist.
Also show us more pictures from when he sapped u before korrupt said go, etc.
Anyway stop getting mad over little events, they are hosting alot these days so just wait for the next one and u might win (eventually).

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkhangel Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Again if you werent stupid and could read im full vicious and have plenty of coins i have won events.. I don't need to win again the point was when i confronted him he was now how you say "Friendly" like how they have "Friendly GM's" he just continued on saying Who Cares and who the fuck are you telling me why im making my post and getting YOU more proof you arrogant fuck don't like it don't comment simple as that.

The point was a FAIR event witch he knows he sapped me before he said go or he wouldnt fucking say who cares..?
You're suppost to not leave the area where you are being hibernated until he says go anyway so no way could he have got all the way over to me by the second he said go and sap me he was already over there by the time he FINALY unhibernated me..
Anyways Sparc seen it happen right infront of him and i don't know why you think why i would give more proof if i already have? who the fuck are you to judge me.
Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:38 pm

Lol if he sapped u after go or before go it doesnt matter, you would still be sapped.

Last edited by Woosshh on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkhangel Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Man can you not read all i've been doing for you is repeating myself why don't you just stop commenting like a good dog.
No one cares what you have to say lol first of all AGAIN i made the topic because Korrupt is not fit for GM because he is not "user friendly/Ignorant" and no one is looking for MORE proof except you? Why would i have taken a SS of me getting sapped i was under the impression that the gm would actually do something instead of saying "Who cares/ Grow up" Sparc whitnessed the whole thing anyways i don't need a ss i don't care if YOU blieve me or not bud lol so why don't you just stop commenting because no one really cares what you have to say

THANKS
Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Korrupt Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 am

Arkhangel wrote:I don't need to win again the point was when i confronted him he was now how you say "Friendly" like how they have "Friendly GM's" he just continued on saying Who Cares.

I actually said who cares twice, the first time is because you said "HE SAPPED ME" I replied with who cares? The second time was when you were raging about me saying who cares. So I then said "It doesn't matter. Who cares if you were sapped"
And I was actually being friendly.. I tried to talk to you about the issue but you continued to insult me so I acted professionally and told you I don't have time for a silly issue like this.

And everyone on this forum who is siding with you was told, by you, to come to the topic and back you up. I have been offered by other GMs if I would like the topic removed but I said no. Why? Because this topic goes to show how the players can be wrong.

Korrupt
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkhangel Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:39 am

LOL i told wolverine what was happening and how i was going to make a topic on the forums and he said he wanted to check it out and i was like "Yeah nig comment on it too brutha" I didn't tell sparc to comment on this and actually you said it WAY more times than twice this actually goes to show GM's can be wrong and for 6th and last time.. IDK what you cannot understand but you are not suppost to leave the STARTING AREA UNTIL YOU SAY GO so no way could he have done that if he followed the rules like he was suppost to aka make more events or don't make them at all Shit gm have a good day.
Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Chronic Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:31 am

who gives a shit about 1v1 events. People need to learn to do events well its not something you just start doing perfectly. If we fire everyone who fucks up on a 1v1 event there wont be anyone left.

Chronic
Developer / Owner
Developer / Owner

Number of Posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkhangel Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 pm

It's not about him fucking it up its about his fucking attitude after.
Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:05 pm

:O Whats going on here boys lul

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:16 pm

So tell me this, Mr. super bad rage m0nster.
What does it matter if he saps u before go or after it, either way your getting sapped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Woosshh wrote:So tell me this, Mr. super bad rage m0nster.
What does it matter if he saps u before go or after it, either way your getting sapped.

And by the way, its not like u were the best gm either Mr. super bad rage m0nster, dmg hack right after you got promoted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Korrupt Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:26 am

Okay arkhangel. Show me some proof of that rule, please.

And Chronic is right. It doesn't even matter. Stop QQ or I close the topic.

Korrupt
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post  Arkhangel Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 am

Woosshh wrote:So tell me this, Mr. super bad rage m0nster.

LOL It's called a flare bro.

And kurropt you said that before ANY of the match even started you said Arena rules i'm pretty sure thats a fucking arena rule dumbfuck lul
Arkhangel
Arkhangel
Super Poster
Super Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum